$49.00 – $279.00
Choose any city in the world and have it made into a custom map print. Maybe your hometown, birthplace, where you got married or just a city you dream about visiting one day. A custom map of a special place makes a unique and thoughtful gift for friends and family.
Process – How to Order
- Select the print size and colour.
- Provide us with the centre location of your map. Either provide us with a postcode, city/suburb or address. Your map will be built around the location you provide and will include the whole city/town that it falls within.
- Add your custom text. (eg line one – name of city).
- Add your map to the basket, checkout and we will start work on your map. We will email you a proof for approval before printing.
- Once you have approved the your map will be printed and dispatched within a few days or two weeks for A1 size prints.
Please note: Cancellation fee – Due to the work that goes into designing your map, if you decide not to go ahead with your order a cancellation fee of $20 will apply. Once the print has been printed the order cannot be cancelled or refunded.
If you chose Custom Colours, please provide tell us the ‘land colour’ and the ‘water colour’ you would like. Otherwise you can tell us RGB, CMYK or Pantone numbers for the land and water (these can be the same for a single colour map). If you don’t have these numbers, then you can email us an image. Please choose land colours that are midtone to dark as lighter colours don’t show the white roads very well. Please note that we will do our best to match your colour but be aware that there will be some colour variation between your computer screen/printer and our prints.
If you would like coordinates, add the word ‘coordinates’ in the custom text field and we’ll do the rest.
Frames cannot be shipped overseas.
CHRISTMAS ORDER CUT-OFF DATES
To ensure you receive your parcels pre-Christmas we recommend placing your orders prior to the following cut-off dates.
Please note: A1 and 50x70cm prints need to be ordered prior to Tuesday 12 December.
- Melbourne & Sydney — Thursday 14 December
- Other Australian capital cities — Wednesday 13 December
- Perth & Regional — Monday 11 December
- Melbourne & Sydney — Tuesday 19 December, 11am
- Other Australian capital cities — Monday 18 December, 11am
- Perth & Regional — Friday 15 December, 11am
- New Zealand — Wednesday 13 December
- UK & USA — Monday 11 December
- Other — Friday 8 December
Please note these dates should only be used as an estimated guide. We cannot guarantee parcel delivery times as once parcels have been dispatched from our warehouse your orders are with AusPost or a third party delivery service.
Our prints are archival quality and are designed and made in Australia. We use heavy weight 100% cotton rag paper which is free of acid, chlorine and brighteners so there is no yellowing over time.
Please note: All sizes have been designed to suit their respective paper size so they’ll look great in any size you purchase. The product photos shown are in A2 size and the layout for other sizes may vary slightly to fit the paper perfectly.
To help convert our print paper sizes:
Print paper sizes:
A4 21 x 29.7cm | 8.27 x 16.5in
30 x 40cm | 11.8 x 15.7in (Fits Ikea 30x40cm frames)
A3 29.7 x 42cm | 11.7 x 16.5in
40x50cm | 15.7 x 19.7in (Fits most 16x20in frames and Ikea 40x50cm frames)
A2 42 x 59.4cm | 16.5 x 23.4in
50 x 70cm | 19.7in x 27.6 (Fits Ikea 50x70cm frames) This size print is made to order. Please allow an extra 4-7 days for production
A1 59.4 x84.1cm | 23.4 x 33.1in This size print is made to order. Please allow an extra 4-7 days for production
- Prints have a white border for framing.
- Unframed prints: frame or mat board not included.
- Please Note: There may be slight colour variations from your computer screen to print.
We are currently offering free standard shipping Australia wide!!
All items are shipped via standard Australia Post or courier. Melbourne Metropolitan – please allow 2-5 days. Areas other than Melbourne, please allow 2-8 days.
Express post is available Australia wide and is calculated at checkout.
Shipping is calculated in the checkout. Please allow 4-9 days for delivery.
Frames cannot be shipped overseas.
When it comes to framing, we use custom Australian made frames using Australian timbers. We also mount your print using a minimal mat board for a contemporary look while protecting your print from coming in contact with the glazing. As final touch we seal the back of our frames to help reduce moisture entering the frame. Our framed prints are very popular simply because everything is done for you – just unwrap and hang.
- Includes safety acrylic glazing and a minimal mat board for a contemporary look while protecting your print.
- Choose from either black or Tasmanian Oak with a deep 20mm x 40mm moulding.
- Please allow an extra 2-3 days for framing. Frames cannot be shipped overseas.